Argonne National Laboratories (ANL) contracted Alpha Neutronics, Inc. to create and build a Satellite Tracking and Communications System for the DOE/EM-60 Transportation Demo Project in 2008.
Alpha Neutronics, Inc. was responsible for:
- Developing a methodology to accept sensor datagram output from ANL RFID Reader active online tracking
- Transportation maps to show planned routes, portion completed and present positions on a newly designed webpage.
- Display alarm state on map if preset sensor threshold is exceeded
- Design webpage that displays summary tag data in tabulated form
Specifics on the Datagram included:
- Drum ID, Tag Id, Tag status, seal integrity, temperature, humidity, shock and batter conditions
- Tracking Data included latitude, longitude, distance, speed, heading, vehicle movement event, time stamp and battery voltage
Webpage Design included:
- Automatic updates at fixed intervals
- Date/Time, drum ID, tag ID, and tag status included in table
- Seal integrity, temperature, humidity, shock, battery condition and longitude/latitude positions also included in requested table
- Page store periodically for archive
- Alarm state display
- Storage of all alarm pages